Here's how you can connect to the WiFi on board a BlaBlaBus with a Windows PC. It's almost exactly the same on other devices.
- Make sure your Wi-Fi is turned on your computer. Then click on the icon to connect to wireless networks located on the right-hand side of the task bar.
- Your computer will show a list of available wireless networks. Click on "WiFi BlaBlaBus" then click the "Connect" button. Wait for a few seconds while the loading window below disappears.
- If your computer asks you to select the type of network, select "Public Network" and then close the window.
- Then open your web browser (the most frequently used are Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera). The BlaBlaBus homepage opens automatically and shows you the conditions of use of the service. After reading and agreeing to our Terms and Conditions, click the "Connect" button.
- You're now connected to the BlaBlaBus Wi-Fi network! You can use the Internet to send emails, check your social networks and much more… If you're running out of battery, don't forget to recharge your computer using the electrical sockets.
Enjoy your journey on board the BlaBlaBus.